Welcome to Chartered Accountants in Potters Bar | Citi Accounts
We are professional Chartered Certified Accountants in Potters Bar who excel in providing financial advice – quickly, efficiently and cost effectively – in a personal and friendly manner. These are the watchwords of the service provided by Citi Accounts for clients requiring accountancy advice, no matter what size or type of organisation.
OUR MAIN AIMS ARE TO:
- We as professional Chartered Certified Accountants provide financial advice in a timely and effective manner using terms that you understand.
- Provide all our services in a personal and friendly manner as the company is built upon maintaining good working relationships.
- Ensure that we are working towards a common goal of business growth and that we provide all the services needed to ensure that you maintain your focus on your business.
- Be agile in our performance and continue to provide up to date software to clients to ease the burden of bookkeeping.
- Provide first class customer service provision and to ensure that the associated fees for services provided are clear.
- Our aim is to provide you with a personal, tailor-made accounts service because we know every company is unique. We love to help companies thrive, and will focus on strengthening your business and saving you money.
- You can rely on us for help with everything from essential bookkeeping to payroll services and expert financial advice. We want you to build a solid platform for future growth because when you grow, so does the economy.
- We are specialist accountants, providing services to contractors, freelancers, consultants, sole traders, limited companies and charity organisations.
Convey that we are not just accountants but also have years of experience in corporate organisations and also have run businesses ourselves and can provide additional advice on a range of business matters. To act as a first port of call for any business advice.
Citi Accounts also offer:
Are you a sizable organisation with a large employee roster? Or have you expanded quickly and need help to manage your bookkeeping and payroll services? You can outsource to our expert teams who can manage your accounts and payroll for you. This means you’ll be free to get on with what you do best: running your business and serving your clients.