Our Accountants in Kings Cross, Ilford and Potters Bar provide services including:
- Compliance services including Annual Accounts, VAT and Corporation Tax and Self-assessment
- Tax Services including payroll, VAT, tax planning, Inheritance tax and Capital Gains
- Business Start ups – support, advice and guidance
- Bookkeeping services to include data entry, Bank Reconciliations, Control accounts reconciliations and Business reporting
- Business protection services include advice on business structures, business insurance and Business review/Rescue advice
- Cashflow services – cash management, budgeting and forecasting and debtor control.
- Growth services – Business planning, growth strategies, business acquisitions and increasing business valuation
- Succession planning services – retirement, exit strategies and maintaining personal wealth.
About Citi Accounts Accountants
- Citi Accounts is a Chartered Certified Accountancy firm established in 2011.
- We are based in offices in Ilford, Potters Bar and Kings Cross in London.
- Our team are trained to work with SME’s not only to deliver accountancy services accurately and efficiently, but also to provide support and advice to improve business performance. Our goals are to reduce your costs, increase your profit and minimise your tax.
- We make sure that all deadlines are met and that you understand the monthly accounts we prepare and their significance.
- Our Accountants are always available to answer any questions you may have.
- Whatever your structure – Limited Company, Partnership, self-employed or sole-trader we are here to help.
Our Accountants in Potters Bar, work with business clients throughout Hertfordshire, including Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield from our Potters Bar Office.
Our Accountants in Ilford cover business clients in East London, including Redbridge, Seven Kings, Stratford, Canning Town, Poplar, Canary Wharf and Whitechapel.
Our Accountants in Kings Cross serve businesses in Central London including businesses in Camden Town, Islington, Clerkenwell, Farringdon, Holborn, Covent Garden, Strand and Moorgate.
Professional financial advice – provided quickly, efficiently and cost effectively – in a personal and friendly manner. These are the watchwords of the service provided by Citi Accounts for clients requiring accountancy advice, no matter what size or type of organisation.