Citi Accounts Accountants in Euston | We offer a comprehensive range of services to suit all of your accounting needs.
We have knowledge and experience preparing statutory accounts and financial statements for all types of businesses, including Sole Traders, Contractors, Partnerships, LLPs, Limited Companies and Community Interest Companies.
We offer a full range of Accountancy services in Euston and in surrounding areas. We will work closely with you to compile a bespoke accountancy package that will fulfil all of your accounting needs.
For further information you can
Complex compliance laws simply aren’t what you want to spend your time on.
As a business owner, you’re pressed for time, constantly. We’re going to take a stab in the dark here and assume your passion is not compliance.
Whilst you focus on what’s important to you, we can streamline the management and preparation of tax returns, financial statements, pension, payroll obligation and compliance accounting.
We can also take care of your Corporation tax, payroll tax and income tax return
What services do we cover under Compliance?
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Filing Confirmation Statements
- Maintaining payroll, pension and associated returns
- Self-assessment returns and advice
- CIS returns and advice
- Sole trader and Partnership accounts
- VAT registration, preparing returns and filing.
Ready to get Compliant?
Number crunching and minimising tax: it’s our bread and butter. As a business owner, tax bills are dreaded. We’ll reduce that bill as much as legally possible. We also love structuring and restructuring and love being across all recent tax legislation changes and any opportunities that may arise.
Planning for tax and having a strategy put in place will have you feeling cool, calm and collected. All prospective clients are able to get a free tax review, where you will get a feel for our approach and idea of how much we could potentially save you.
What do we cover under tax services?
- Preparation and filing of taxation returns
- Capital gains taxation planning
- Specialised advice
- Payroll tax returns compliance
- Tax planning and minimisation
- Payroll and Pension compliance
- Structuring and restructuring
Ready to reduce that Tax Bill?
Contact us NOW.
Because you’ve got bigger fish to fry.
You didn’t get into business to get bogged down with the small stuff. We are here to help you stay on top of the numbers, while you play to your3strengths and focus on running your business. We can remotely service, monitor and maintain your accounts via new technologies such as cloud software- all provided free in your fee package. Streamline your business functions, and spend more time on the important stuff.
What services do we cover under Bookkeeping?
- Systems set up
- Data entry
- Business Activity Statements
- Cash flow management
- Debtor management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Control Account Reconciliations
Want to start Streamlining?
Contact us NOW
Minimising risk for you, your family and your business. An area in which most people lack is asset protection. It can be complicated and may seem difficult, but ensuring that you’ve done it right is more than worth it. To protect yourself effectively, you need to have the right strategy in place, which includes:
- business structure(s)
- investment structure(s)
- the right agreements (shareholders agreement, partnership agreement, buy/ sell agreement, etc), and
- the right insurance(s) (business, income protection, life etc).
Without these, you may be paying significantly more tax than necessary and/ or putting your personal assets, such as your family home, at risk.
What we cover:
These sessions don’t just skim the surface. We dig deep to understand exactly what your needs are so that the best advice can be handed your way. We will run through personal assets, investments, debt, existing entities, employment and business income.
These sessions are perfect for:
- business owners
- people considering a new business
- those who want to learn more about their current structure and strategy
- those who have no structure or strategy, and are seeking advice
What services do we cover under Business Protection?
- Best structure for operating your business for tax and asset protection
- Buy/sell agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Personal insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Review/Rescue advice
Want peace of mind?
The lifeblood of any business. Cashflow issues are the number one reason why businesses fail. Don’t become a statistic, let us give you a hand with monitoring and improving it so you can make informed, financially smart decisions and add to the longevity of your business. We use cashflow-forecasting tools that can be a game changer, allowing you to look forward and plan rather than get stuck in a rut, with no progression in sight.
What services do we cover under Cashflow?
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cashflow management strategies
- Proposals for Financers
- Business Plans
- Debtors policy reviews
Need help with Cashflow?
For continuous improvement and longevity Why can our advice be trusted? Because we’ve done it ourselves at Citi Accounts. Although we’ve been in business for over ten years, we continue to evolve and grow.
Learn from the mistakes we’ve made along the way and be guided by a team who has been through it all before. We have assisted a number of clients with business growth and continue to guide companies to achieve growth even through difficult times.
What services do we cover under Growth?
- Developing business vision and values
- Business growth strategies
- Business valuations
- Business acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Due diligence on business and other acquisitions
- Leadership, Direction, Mentoring and Coaching
- Employment issues
Ready to learn from our Experience?
Succession Planning Services
Because planning well for the future is a must. If you’re a business owner, you need an exit plan. It’s that simple. Without a strategy in place, your future, assets and legacy are at risk. Is your plan to slowly step away from the business, or is it to sell? Do you know how much it’s worth? This process can be a complex and stressful transition without the right guidance.
What services do we cover under Succession Planning?
- Personal plans for the future and timing of succession process
- Preserving your personal wealth
- Business growth plans
- The ability of the business to function without you
- Managing the needs of your business and your family
- Retirement tax planning
- Exit strategies